Objectives of the Trust
- To disseminate the life style and rich contributions of “Siddhars” made to heal the physical, mental and spiritual infirmity of humanity.
- To propagate and implement projects about the rich contributions of siddhars, especially the great Agathiyar siddhar, in the field of language, medicine, art & culture and yoga.
- To establish “siddharkal koattam” at the bottom of Pothigai Hills in Papanasam at the bank of Tamiraparani river, in Tirunelveli district of Tamilnadu.
- To erect a 135 ft tall statue of the Great Agathiyar Siddhar at the centre of the Siddharkal Koattam and to establish a meditation hall, library, audio & video assembly hall and a museum to the general mass.
- To establish and contribute to educational and cultural Institutions, Colleges, Schools, Libraries, Reading Rooms etc. to propagate the thoughts and practices of Siddhars.
- To encourage activities and propagation of environmental protection initiatives like protection of nature, rivers, tree plantation and to co-operate with the concerned government/ private agencies in this regard.
- To create an impression in the minds of people that Siddhars have richly contributed to the well being of public and to educate groups and youth to practice simple pro-nature life style with positive vibrations and spiritual strength .
- To propagate the teachings of Siddhars to live a harmonious life within the individual self and with others in society so as to make human living meaningful and mutually supportive.
- To acquire immovable properties by purchase, lease, hire, exchange or otherwise and to build, erect, alter and maintain buildings for carrying out the activities of the Trust.
- To approach government and non-government agencies and other donors, both in India and other foreign courtiers with projects for rising funds for fulfilling the objectives of the Trust.
Board of Trustees
1. Shri.K.Jayapal, Managing Trustee
# 1/63A, Agraharam Street,
Kuzhumani Post, SriRangam Taluk,
Trichy District, Tamilnadu – 639 103.
2. Shri.E.Thangamani, Financial Trustee
#7/25, Neiveli Kudi Theru, Killiyanalloor,
Pukkathurai Post, Mannachanalloor Taluk,
Trichy District, Tamilnadu- 621 213.
3. Shri.G.Rajaneeswaran, Trustee
#30-B, Main Road,
Papanasam, Vickiramasingapuram Post,
Tirunelveli District. 627 425.
Tamilnadu, South India.
Shri. A.Narayanan – Cell No: 98650 47277/ 90250 31212
Shri. DK.Srinivasan – Cell No: 76674 29090
Shri. Harish Gally, Chicago U.S. – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell No: +1 630 964-2210
Shri. Raju Veerasamy, Malaysia – Cell No: +60 12-310 1958
Legal status of organization Registration details
- Registered under Indian Trust Act 1882 ( Regd No: 556/1995)
- Registration U/S 12AA of The Income- Tax Act ,1961 Regd .No 9755(66)/SLM/2003 -2004.
- Registered under Foreign Contribution and Regulation Act (FCRA) of 1961 with the Home Ministry, Govt of India.