For making a online donation to Human Mirror Trust (herein called “HMT”) on this website the following are the Terms and Conditions.
Donors are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions by donating online on this website.
1. The Siddharkal Kottam receives 95% of your donation amount. And 5% of your donation is used to which includes transaction costs and for general support provided. The donor receives an 80G e-receipt from Human Mirror Trust for the total amount donated.
2. If your donation transaction is successful, you receive an email acknowledgement of the same from Human Mirror Trust. You also an get e-receipt – the 50% tax exemption receipt U/S 80G for your tax purposes attached in the same email.
3. In case you want to donate to a HMT having 35AC, i.e., 100% tax exemption, then you have to donate directly to the HMT, through a cheque/ cash or through their website to receive the tax exemption receipt.
4. We accept all Visa, Master & Maestro cards, Indian and International.
5. Credit / Debit card information is provided by you only on the secure payment gateway and we (Siddharkal Kottam or Human Mirror) do not collect this information.